My Blog List

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Final Project Website

I really enjoyed everything I learned while creating this website. It really helped me to see how user friendly GoogleDocs is and how everything is easily compatible. As a teacher who loves using technology I have always wanted to create a class website. I just didn't know where to start and I knew that a website would take a lot of time to create. I am so glad we were given a lot of time to work on the website during class so that we could really make the site how we wanted it.

Now that I have the website created I will definitely use it as a communication tool with the parents of my students. I will continue to update it every week and revamp it every year when I get new students. I know it will still take time to maintain the website but to me, having the majority of it done through the chunked out time in class, I feel pretty good about keeping an on-going website.

Here is a link to my "finished" website. My website

No comments:

Post a Comment